Idiot!

idiot Pictures, Images and Photos
Bookmark and Share

10.4.10

These Colors are....QUEER!

Now. don't get funny on me.  These colors are running rampant everywhere! DO NOT let them run you over or you will not go to Heaven, got that! These colors put together represent all that is wrong with the church and state of today. Do you know what these colors actually mean? I sure hope so. They represent the enemy and death to reproduction. We need to reproduce in order to keep America STRONG! Please hear me well, after all I AM your BIG SISTER: Do not run into these colors. These colors=EVIL. These colors are ruining the belief system of America. What is the belief system of America? Well, if you don't know the answer to this question you are going to HELL for sure! Heed my warning! G'Day! And don't forget to click on the title of this here warning!!!!!

No comments: